- 4 cups Corn Chex™ cereal
- 4 cups Wheat Chex™ cereal
- 3 tablespoons original Cholula® hot sauce
- 2 cups white Cheddar cheese crackers (like Annies™)
- 1 cup mini pretzels
- 1 cup mixed nuts (like Planters®)
- 1 cup mixed nuts
- 1/4 cup butter
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- In large bowl, mix cereals, cheese crackers, pretzels and nuts; set aside.
- Heat butter and hot sauce on stove or in microwave
on medium-low heat until melted.
- Pour over cereal mixture, stirring with a wooden spoon until evenly coated. Spread in sheet pan.
- Bake 15-20 minutes, stirring a couple times, until mixture is toasted. Cool completely, about 25 minutes.
- Transfer to a big bowl for the big game!
- Make It Easy! Download your recipe card here!
- Microwave Method: In large microwaveable bowl, mix cereals, cheese crackers, pretzels and nuts; set aside. In small microwaveable bowl, microwave butter uncovered on High for 30 seconds, or until melted.
- Stir in hot sauce; pour over cereal mixture, stirring until evenly coated. Microwave uncovered on High 4 to 5 minutes, thoroughly stirring every minute, until evenly toasted. Spread onto waxed paper to cool, about 30 minutes, or until cooled completely.